• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic
    Misskitty
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:24

Hello, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to provide me with some information, or point me in the right direction...? I have found upon searching the website that the park opening hours are from 10-7 for Magic Kingdom and 10-6 for Hollywood but when does the Dreams show actually start? Is it before 7, so people can see it before they leave, or does it start at 7pm? I am just looking to book lunches and dinner times and do not want them to clash with the shows and parades. Thank you

dannib85
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

5 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:29

The parks close at various times throughout the year. Depending on the time of year will determine what time the Dreams show begins. In summer the show will begin later in the evening than in the winter when it is darker much earlier.  For dining reservations call 0844 8008 898

• tom.corse likes this
    itslizi
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:21

If Disneyland Parc closes at 7, then Disney Dreams will start at 7. 

Obviously, when you're there pick up a Guide to the Parks leaflet and all the information you will need concerning times will be on there.

KoalaRum
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

1 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:19

The show starts at 7. But the park doesn't close exactly at this time, only the attractions will. The opening hours are usually longer at weekends.
    flabouch
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

1004 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:51

-

Mazzie79
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

1 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:06

Hi we have just spent the weekend here. Disneyland park had 1 parade at 5.30pm and the fireworks and projection show (on the front of the castle) didn't start until 11pm when the park closed (Friday night)

Edited by Mazzie79, 30 June 2015 - 07:07.

Test
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:08

Thanks for the information!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.