• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic
    Misskitty
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:26

Hi, can you advise me if the complaints regarding no characters in the parks is correct? We were hoping to return in July having previously visited in 2011 and would be really disappointed if my daughter, who is 8, was not able to meet any characters unless we book a character meal. I also believe, from what I have read, that the characters are no longer available at the disney hotels to meet?
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Misskitty
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:43

?

Edited by Misskitty, 26 May 2015 - 11:44.

Mr_jack
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

5 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:46

Hi wow July is such a nice time to visit the parks :) I have recently been back to DLP after not going for a couple of years and I have noticed a BIG difference in the number of characters within the parks and also the queueing systems that you wait in (I used to find it really chaotic) They have taken the characters out of the hotels but to be honest when they were in the hotel in my previous trips I think we only saw them once anyway because we were all in that much of a rush to get into the parks so it didnt really bother me too much. I love the variety of characters I saw this time it wasn't just the usual Mickey and Minnie we saw some of the pixar characters and even my favourite Jack Skellington :0)

Aces Mam
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

7 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:35

When we went in November we bumped into quite a few characters walking through the park. I literally walked into Anna and Elsa. We seen hook and smee, winnie,tigger and eeyore, snow white, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Jack, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto. Im sure there was more but off the top of my head incant remember them. I dont know if Stars in Cars will be running when your there but that is also a great oppurtunity to meet characters. If you go to the Town Hall in the morning they can give you times and places for mert n greets too x
    Misskitty
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:48

:D  :D  :D  :D

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:52

There are a lot of meet'n'greet in the park and in the studios.

A lot of characters are availables in Main street during the extra magical hours... and all day long ! :)
    Generally, it's easyer to meet characters in the studio (less people around them ! ;) )

You'll find more information here : https://wdpromedia.d...and-parades.pdf

monicadh
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:29

Hi all

We're visiting for the first time in July. Is there an updated list for the Meet and Greet schedules please? Thanks ? :)

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.