• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic
    Misskitty
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:28

We are staying in Paris the night before coming to DLP. We were looking to get a train from CDG Airport in the morning to the Parks - can we book and pay Disney express, get our park tickets there and they take care of our luggage to Hotel Santa Fe? Are we able to do that although we aren't using the Euro Train ?

JessieK
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

7 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:32

Hi - I don't believe you can. I think you can only use Disneys magical express when booking a Disney package. 

itslizi
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:37

I don't believe you can either. Disney Express Service is usually used on the Eurostar services that go direct to Disneyland Paris. Although they may be a way you can pay at the desk and but then they wouldn't have your tickets to give you.

When you arrive, when you exit the train station you'll have buses that will take you directly to your hotel, when you get there check in and if it's too early to go to your room they have a place to store your luggage so you can take the bus straight back to the parks and enjoy your day.

Misskitty
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:50

Ok .. Thank you  ;)

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.