• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic
    Jazzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

9 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:51

HI, I will be in disneyland on the 5th of Sep. to celebrate my daughter's 6th birthday there, please tell me how can i make her birthday special? Thanks

Mr_jack
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

5 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:05

YAY I loooove Disney Birthdays. We have celebrated a few birthdays there our selves and have done a few different things each time. We did actually celebrate my daughters 6th birthday in Disney too and she had an amzing time. A few things we did was book 'Princess for the day' at th Disneyland hotel....she spent the day dressed as her favourite princess (Cinderella at the time) and along with her birthday badge which we picked up from the hotel reception desk she loved getting 'happy birthday princess' comments all day. We also did a meal with the characters and ordered her a birthday cake which was brought out to the cast members (staff) singing happy birthday and the characters dancing round and making a fuss of her and posing for pictures. The one thing Disney does better than anyone else it celebration have an amazing time xx

Figgygirl
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

2 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:19

Yes, Disney birthdays spent in Resort with Characters are fantabulous!
    itslizi
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:33

There's countless things you can do to make you daughters day magical although if you order a birthday cake, I believe they're now ice cream cakes so they'll have to be eaten then and there.

McLaura87
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:16

There's loads of amazingly cool things you can do for your daughters birthday.

-Princess for a day at Disneyland Hotel
    -Character dining in either Cafe Mickey (disney village), Innventions (Disneyland hotel) or Auberge which is Princess dining.
    -Email your hotel and arrange to have gifts delivered to your hotel room (if you're staying in disney hotel). You can also ask at reception for pixie dust.

Jazzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

9 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:14

Hi everyone, thank you for your tips :)

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:28

Another tip : go to Town hall (in the park) and tell them that's your daugther's. They'll give her a sticker "it's my birthday" (so every castermember will know ;) )  and normally she will have a phone call of Mickey himself to wish her a happy birthday !!! :)

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.