• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic
    Jazzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

9 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:55

Hi, are you able to advise if Doc Mc stuffin or princess ofia are in Disneyland Paris? We have just booked a holiday in December and they are my daughters current favourite

FlutterbyFairydust
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

3 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:03

Doc Mcstuffin is in the Disney Junior theatre show which is really sweet. I didn’t notice a meet and greet with them though (but I may have just missed it) sorry

itslizi
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:28

The Disney Junior show is in Walt Disney Studios,  whilst no characters do Meet and Greet's there, I am led to believe that they do interact with the children and dance with them though they can't get autographs or pictures with them (or at least that's what I've read before as I've not experienced it for myself as I don't have children)

Edited by itslizi, 27 June 2015 - 08:30.

Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:53

Hi, Sophia the First and Jake (from Neverland Pirates) do make an appearance in the pre show of the Disney Junior Show. As itslizi says, they don't sign autographs but do a little dance with the kids.
    They don't always make an appearance together from what I've read, sometimes one or the other and sometimes both.
    I haven't seen the show for a while though.
    Aces Mam
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:44

Last year Sofia and Jake were enterntaining the little ones before the disney junior show. This isnt really advertised we just stumbled upon it. They stayed for a long time and danced to loads of diney jnr songs. They dont sign autographs though x
    Jazzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

9 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:12

Hi, ok. thank you for your explanation. 

Beckyboodles
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:50

Yes in February my daughters dances with Sofia before the Disney Junior show, but it wasn't a meet and greet.

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.