• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic
    Buzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

20 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:09

Hello I was wondering if you have special arrangements for birthdays. Some parks give free entrance on your birthday, does disneyland have it as well? Thank you

Curlywurly
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

5 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:09

Hi Buzz, 

I don't think that Disneyland Paris offer free entry to the Parks for birthdays. But when my daughter spent her 7th birthday there, we did order an extra special Disney cake !!

Xx

Optimus24
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

8 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:57

Nope, I wish!!!!! Although you don’t get free entrance we have had 4 different brithdays within Disney parks now and they always make a big deal of it. You MUST get a birthday badge from either you Disney hotel or City Hall. Whenever the birthday boy or girl has worn the special badge we have found they get extra special attention. You usually get a more personalised experience with the characters (plus I turn into the biggest kid when someone syas 'Happy Birthday princess'......yes I am 30 but I actually dont care lol) We have also had special attention during shows and ride experiences one of my favourites has to be Stitch Live! we have even be given a little sneaky birthday cup cake before. If you are planning on eating in one of the Waiter service restaurants make sure that you also order a birthday cake They bring it out singing happy birthday and if the restaurant has characters you usually find they will get involved and you get some fab pictures too :)

• Kirsty Porter likes this

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.