• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic
    Buzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

20 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:10

What rides go upside down. As I'm not really a fan of going upside down. So could you let me know?

Curlywurly
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

5 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:07

Try the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. You can also check out the Twilight Tower of Terror, even though it doesn't go upside down, it's quite a thrill ride ! :)

Rihanna1980
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

1 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:08

Hi Curlywurly I think Buzz would like to know which rides doesn't go upside down :D  

JessieK
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

7 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:02

Yes my Husband feels exactly the same. You don’t have to worry too much there are only 3 rides across both parks that do it. There is Space Mountain which is usually the one that takes people by surprise because no other space mountain in any of the other disney parks  does that. There is also Indiana Jones and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster. If you are feeling brave and fancy giving one a go I would say try out Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, my dad is the biggest chicken when it comes to rides but he plucked up the courage to give this a go on his last trip and absolutly loved it (He said it was because it was inside so wasnt put off by the height and was also distracted by the theming of the ride and the amazing music) Have fun no xxx

itslizi
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

14 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:42

As previously mentioned, only Space Mountain, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, and Indiana Jones go upside down. 

I've never been a huge fan of big thrills, but I've found myself on each one of these rides. If you was to give one of these rides a go, I would suggest Indiana Jones as you can see the track and be prepared for what's to come. As I found with Space Mountain and Rock 'n' Roller are that little worse as you can't see what's to come as they're in the dark.

Crush's Coaster is another big thrill, whilst it doesn't go upside down it's certainly a bigger thrill than you would expect so don't start queuing thinking it's a child's ride. I would say it's a similar concept to Sonic Spinball at Alton Towers, but a larger scale. 

Buzz
    • Pip

Galactic Hero

Pip

20 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:16

Many thanks for all your precious answers :)

Just 61 days to wait until my visit !!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.