• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic
    Disneybrit
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

15 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:34

Often when I take solo trips to the resort I find a hotel that is cheap. I am very rarely in it as I spend my entire day in the resort. I wondered if anyone has any recommendations for good, cheap hotels close to the resort that can be accessed by train, metro or bus from the resort. Would be good to get a list going on here for those who might be looking for a cheaper option.
    Disneybrit
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

15 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:37

I'll start.

I've stayed at the Ibis and Ibis Budget in Val D'Europe. It is right next to the RER station and has cost me as little as £30 a night. It was a perfect place to stop for me and even with the metro journey, was a shorter journey to the parks than if I was staying on site at Disney hotel. The Ibis budget is a basic room with a double bed and single bunk on top. Beds are ok and shower and toilet are part of the room although the toilet does have a door. Ibis was just like any other I've stayed in. Both worth a look if you are on a budget.

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.