18 replies to this topic
    Disneybrit
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

15 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:03

Well, where do I start.....

I'm Adam and I live in Leicester in the UK. I've been a Disney fan for longer than I can remember and will be making my 34th trips to Disneyland Paris in August 2015.

I am the host of the UK's longest running Disney podcast, the Disneybrit Radio Show which has been going for the past 7 years. We cover everything Disney World and Disneyland Paris in our weekly shows. You can find us on iTunes and by visiting www.disneybrit.com

I hope to be an active part of this new forum and look forward to saying hello to you all
    • itslizi, Melanie Ravenswood, Jorien and 3 others like this
    Cheshire Cat
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

2 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:18

Hello Adam,
    I'll have to check out your podcasts :)
    Hope to see an active forum growing here.
    • Disneybrit likes this
    Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:37

Hi, I'll have to take a look too.
    Feels very new in here!
    • Disneybrit likes this
    ruthyspam
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

2 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:31

Oh Disney radio that sounds fab...will take a listen :-)
    Me well I'm a thirty something Disney fan who hasn't been to the park for some years but that's about to change. I'm due to go back to Paris with my 4 yr old daughter and I can't wait... It's been too long. I think this will be my 7 th time with my first trip a vscouple of months after it first opened.
    • Jorien likes this
    Jorien
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

2 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:19

Hi,

I'm Jorien and i've been a Disney fan for all my life.

In 1999 i finally visited Disneyland Paris for the first time and i fell in love with it. After this trip i went back many times and i will go back many more times. :) Pirates of the Caribbean and Phantom Manor are my most favorite attractions.
    I have been to Walt Disney World twice, so if you have questions about this Resort too, maybe i can be of help.

You can also find me on Twitter: @disneykindofday
    And for information about the restaurant opening hours, pin trading and news updates you can also visit my website: disneykindofday.blogspot.com.

I'm looking forward to see you on this forum!

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:24

Hi eveybody,

My real name is Stephane and... I'm french ! ;) So please, forgive me if my sentences are not everytime perfects. I try to do my best. :P

It's a pleasure to discover this new official forum -in english-. (Well, to tell the truth, I'm a regular member of the french forum...)

I'm very happy to meet and talk to other peoples, moreover Disney fans, from all over the world !

I like Disneyland paris, of course (I've got the chance to go to DLP about 4 or 5 times a year with my familiy) but the world and the story of Walt Disney too. I think he was an amazing man, a real visonary. And it's nice to see that his spirit is still alive !

starwinnie
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

3 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:04

Hi !

I'm Valentine and I'm also french :)

Just like tom.corse, I'm taking part of the french forum ! And I would be so happy to help the english-Disney friends :D

I love Disney's universe ! And I love speaking about Disney ! (I'm in love with London too, if some of you are coming from there.... ;) )

This year I've been to the park twice ! And I come back with my sister in january ;)

I hope i'll be able to help you ! I'll try my best ;)

Bye every one !! :D

Tinkerbell23
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:49

I'm Sheree, 34 and from Leeds.

I'm a huge Disney freak and live each day counting down to my next trip to DLP (95) this is my 3rd time and I know I will go every year for the rest of my life.
    I am buying an annual pass this year so need to find some cheap way of travelling there more frequently!
    I own every Disney movie on dvd and have all Tsum Tsum released in the UK to date.
    I have Minnie and mickey tattooed and my wrist and also the Disney castle. Soon I will have stitch.
    My puppy is named Tinkerbell and I am just a total Disnerd!!!
    • Georgina Downings likes this
    Mcsuze
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

59 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:11

Hi everyone! I'm Suzi Mills from Stockport in Cheshire, I'm Disney crazy, visiting DLP again in 2 weeks, staying at DCR. I have 3 children, 2 girls & a boy.

We've already booked for June 2016 staying in NBC Compass club. I'm excited to see the hotel after the renovations are complete. I'm glad they have family rooms as options for families of 5 are limited (or expensive! )

I'm a member of TripAdvisor, Disboards, magicforum and thedibb forums, as well as a few Disneyland Paris Facebook pages :-)

Jorien, your site is most helpful, thank you for your hard work x
    tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:22

ohh, Mcsuze, you're in Cheshire... I know a cat there ! ;) :D

Torsie
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

5 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:29

Hi everyone.

I'm Torsie and I'm from Surrey.

Huge Disney fan for life, married to a Disney fan and we've now made our own little super Disney fan who is 2 years old.

I first went to WDW in 1993 and DLRP in 1997 and have racked up a lot of visits since. Also visited DLR once but desperate to get back.

Our daughter had her first trip to DLRP in March of this year. We adored Swing into Spring so are already booked to go back next year, staying again at our favourite Pink Hotel.
    Girlzmummy
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:31

Hi Everyone I'm Emma and mum to two girls.

We all love all things Disney. My youngest is 4 and passionate about Elsa and Frozen she still watches it and dresses up to do her own snow magic😀

My eldest is 13 and I took her to Disneyland and she would love to be Belle in Disney after school.

I'm a massive fan
    Yensid
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

9 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:05

Hello to you all,
    I'm so sorry I've posted replies and not yet said hello. Trying to correct that now.

I'm Stu and live in Warwick, UK. Like you, I think of myself as a Disney fan and I'm extremely lucky to have been able to visit DLP, WDW and (my favourite) DLR on several occasions.
    Disney's been a huge part of my life and my families life and I only hope I can share that excitement with you all too.
    Gari14
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:35

Hi all, 

Im Gari and I live in the UK. My love of Disney started when I was about 5 years old when I first went to WDW and I fell in love with the place and everything Disney since then. I pretty much lived in WDW as a kid and went 8 times from the UK throughout the 90's and 00's. Ive been to Disneyland Paris a few times, but plan to go back very soon. Ive just recently come back from Los Angeles (for work) and managed to get my backside down to Disneyland for the day and it was incredible. To finally make it to the very first park of Walt's was incredible. If you manage to get yourself to Disneyland in California, make sure you go on California Screamin' as its absolutely brilliant!

Myself and the rest of my family are all off to WDW next year for my two nephews and my nieces first visit to a Disney park, so that will be a magical experience for them!

Edited by Gari14, 22 June 2016 - 01:36.

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:17

Hi Gari,

wow, you're really lucky to visit WDW. I hope to visit it one day too.
    For the moment, i've got the chance to go often to Disneyland Paris. :)

'Our' park is smaller than WDW but i think the same Disney spirit is blowing in both parks and that what i like above all !

Your nephews and nieces will enjoy too, I'm sure about it. ^_^

Gari14
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:06

Hi Gari,

wow, you're really lucky to visit WDW. I hope to visit it one day too.
    For the moment, i've got the chance to go often to Disneyland Paris. :)

'Our' park is smaller than WDW but i think the same Disney spirit is blowing in both parks and that what i like above all !

Your nephews and nieces will enjoy too, I'm sure about it. ^_^

Hi Stephane,

You're totally right about DLP as its a beautiful park and it sure does have that "Disney magic" like all the other parks have. I was talking to a friend today about DLP and as its his birthday in September, he wants us all to go to Disneyland Paris for a few days and I said yes instantly lol. Finally ill be going back to Paris as its been far too long. I just hope the weather is ok for us in September as I know what Paris is like for the weather (as I live in London) lol

Yeah, I was extremely lucky to be able to visit WDW that many times. You'll get to WDW soon I know it and you'll absolutely love it!

Claire85
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

8 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:30

Hi all, my name is Claire and I am from Edinburgh in Scotland.

I am a massive Disney fan and have been since I was a little girl, lion king and Beauty and the beast being my favourites. 😃

I have never been to DLP but that is all about to change 😁, myself and my two daughters will be making our first trip of many over in February, kids don't know yet lol

Hope you all have a fab day 😘

Edited by Claire85, 17 October 2016 - 04:30.

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:48

Hi Claire,

that's a great new and a so nice surprise! I'm sure your daughters and you will spend great moments of wonder! :)

Claire85
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

8 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:49

Thanks Tom i'm sure we will make some memories that will last a life time on our visit to DLP 😁

Edited by Claire85, 19 October 2016 - 02:49.

• tom.corse likes this

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.