• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic
    Disneybrit
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

15 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:12

So, which Disneyland Paris thrill ride is one attraction you can't miss when you head to the resort?
    itslizi
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:24

Big Thunder Mountain, that counts as a 'thrill' ride, doesn't it. It's thrilling, without the big thrills. 

SalonMickey
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

1 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 04:30

It has to be Casey Junior  – Le Petit Train du Cirque!

header-casey-jr.jpg

Photo Credit PhotosMagiques

Salon Mickey

The Disneyland Paris Shareholders Blog

www.SalonMickey.co.uk

Edited by SalonMickey, 28 June 2015 - 04:36.

Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:44

Big Thunder Mountain, particularly at night in the summer, it has such a great atmosphere. Riders always seem more enthusiastic, egged on somewhat by the Cast Members at the beginning.
    Crush's Coaster in the Studios was our first ever ride in resort and, unless we get the hyper spinny shell we had once before, is one we try and do every day of our trip.
    BlackSwanUK
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

6 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:44

I'd say Crush Coaster is a thrill ride not to miss. I say that as I'm a wimp when it comes to thrill rides, After building the confidence all weekend to go on it. I did and Hated it haha so no doubt you would thoroughly enjoy it. The Aerosmith roller-coaster in the Studios is also a known thrill attraction. In the main park I'd say Indiana Jones is the most thrilling. Always hear plenty of screams coming from that attraction. 

larney
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

7 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:11

I agree with Crush's coaster, just love it. Space mountain was the first ever roller coaster I went on when I was 18 on my first trip to the park but Crush's I find myself laughing and whooping all the way around!

Squeeze Toy Alien
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

19 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:11

Has to be Rock & Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith for me... my first time upside-down and a really great launch!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.