• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic
    sianey
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:17

We're going in the last week of August only just for one day, I know crazy but we're going camping and what the kids to I joy France aswell as we normal just go to Disney, my oldest son like Snow White and I know we can't predicted If we will have here
    I want to get him to meet and greet the princess is it best to go straight their when it open to get tickets
    And more advise in meet and greet as kids not keen on rides but love meet and greet so that what we mainly do thank
    Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:18

Hi Sianey, if your main priority is meet and greets then you may want to consider a character meal. Auberge de Cendrillon offers lunch and dinner with the princesses, a prince and Suzy and Perla. It is expensive but well worth it for some great character interaction. They have different princesses there each day, so there are no guarantees who you'll meet. If you want to meet one at the Princess Pavilion you'll need to queue early for a timed ticket. If you're not entitled to Extra Magic Hours (for onsite hotel guests and certain annual pass holders) you will be able to enter the park at about 9:30am, but you won't be allowed into Fantasyland until 10. You will need each persons park ticket to get an appointment but you don't all have to queue at this point. Then when it's time for your reservation, head to the Pavilion all together. But, again, there's no guarantee that Snow White will be there. What you can do is ask at City Hall in the morning whether she is likely to be in the parks that day, they might be able to find out. Otherwise, you could be lucky and see her in the Studios, we have seen her there before. Good luck!
    sianey
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:43

Thank u so much, I've got to boy Nd on best of day my husband like princess are for girls lol I do tell him off, as I need a bit of girly boys to, so the meal out of question, we're going to try and get their mega early about that time and head straight for their and get tickets, depending on time slot we go a wait for jockey to as is he still next doorish, haven't been for 2 years as last year my son were of meet and greet to so not worth it. Have u got any more idea were apical charter will be, I think as long as we don't see sleeping beauty
    Saw here 3 time last time then I be happy!!!!!!
    Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:51

You're welcome! Lol, boys and girls both like the princesses as you say! At the Princess Pavilion they have two rooms, each with one princess. You only get to see one each visit (I have heard of people getting to meet both, but not often) so when you reach the front of the queue you can tell the CM that you've met Sleeping Beauty lots of times and please could you meet another. She might not be there anyway, but just in case. Sometimes the Cast Member at the front of the queue will ask you who you would like to see.
    sianey
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:44

Yer he joke really bless and he reliese he got no choose, we can't wait yer I do that, he like belle and Snow White and tiana , so finger crossed, thank for ur help,
    Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:50

No problem, you'll have to come back and update us on who you meet! Have a lovely trip!
    sianey
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:13

Were very exited, just worry we be albe to do most of thing we want. In one day, but like I said kids aren't bothed about rides they just loved e look at thing like the Robinson tree house and pirate cove, so finger crossed princess and mickey and I be happy!!!!
    Beckyboodles
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:47

My tip for you Sianey that worked well for us is to wear a costume/outfit or even a toy of that character when you go. When we got to the front of the queue, the cast member asked if we had met any other princesses, and gave us a quick look over. My daughters were in Rapunzel costumes, so we went trough to Rapunzel. My friends daughter had a dress that had ariel on it, and she got to meet Ariel. The people infront of us had a child in a Snow White costume and yes you guessed it she got to meet Snow White. When we were there I think there were 4 princesses, so although it's random, I think they do try and place you with a princess you want, but I don't think they're allowed to take direct requests if you get me. I know this won't work if the particular princess isn't there, and I guess it depends on who you have assigning you on the day, but it's worth a try! If they ask it's your first time, mention that you've met sleeping beauty 3 times and you have your fingers crossed for someone else. Were going to take a selection of costumes when we go again and hope we get to meet a few different princesses! We've learnt to queue as soon as we get in with the Magic Hours this time, a the only rides open are the carousel, dumbo and teacups, so we might as well queue!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.