Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:35

Can you advise me as to what rides are closed 16-20 nov 2015 thanks
    Aces Mam
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:41

I am going around this tine. From what i read elsewhere (and it may not be accurate) but its a small world and thunder mountain are closed between those dates x
    McLaura87
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:17

I've heard It's A small world and big thunder mountain. I think Space mountain will still be closed then too.

Gutted about it's a small world and big thunder mountain as they're my two favourites.

Melanie Ravenswood
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

53 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 08:16

Hi, although DLP haven't released the ride and attraction closures for November yet, as the others have said Big Thunder Mountain, It's a Small World and Thunder Mesa riverboats have been listed as closed as part of the experience enhancement plan.
    We're going in December and are also disappointed at BTM being closed, trying to prepare myself for not riding it for a year!

Edited by Melanie Ravenswood, 30 June 2015 - 08:21.

larney
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

7 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:53

I've read it on several sites that so far it's just It's a small world and Thunder mesa including Mark Twai riverboat ride, closed for a whole year as they're draining the river and making the ride a little more like the one in Florida - am gutted too I love Thunder Mesa! I am going the week after yourself - have an amazing time! :D

ninjahels
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:31

The dlp app is really useful for current closures and includes when they will open. We were there last week so I can confirm Small World is closed now until the end of the year. ☺
    Gem
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:40

Gutted about big thunder mountain it's one of my favourite rides 😔 and small world, it's one of the classics!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.