• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic
    BlackSwanUK
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

6 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:33

This year I'm travelling on the 6th November till the 9th. The 6th November is the last day for Mickey’s Magical Fireworks & Bonfire which is a firework display that happens on Disney Lake (Outside hotels New York, Sequoia and Newport). The following day the park transforms ready for the Christmas Season. This way you benefit from 2 seasons rather than just one. I've booked this way the previous 2 times I've been to Disneyland Paris Resort. Another recommended tip is if you have a lakeside view room in one of the 3 hotels mentioned, If you have bad weather you could watch from the comfort and warmth of your hotel room ;) .  Highly recommended. 

• Melanie Ravenswood and larney like this
    Test
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

4 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:34

This year I'm travelling on the 6th November till the 9th. The 6th November is the last day for Mickey’s Magical Fireworks & Bonfire which is a firework display that happens on Disney Lake (Outside hotels New York, Sequoia and Newport). The following day the park transforms ready for the Christmas Season. This way you benefit from 2 seasons rather than just one. I've booked this way the previous 2 times I've been to Disneyland Paris Resort. Another recommended tip is if you have a lakeside view room in one of the 3 hotels mentioned, If you have bad weather you could watch from the comfort and warmth of your hotel room ;) .  Highly recommended. 

Thanks!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.