• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Daniz
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:29

Hi, we will be visiting Disney in January with our little girl. She will be 2.5 years old and wondered if anyone had any advice or hints and tips for our trip?
BlackSwanUK
  • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

6 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:53

You can pre-book or book when you arrive to have a meal with the Disney Princesses or at Cafe Mickey with various characters. The characters do a meet and great as you dine. Photo opportunity there to. Will have your little one beaming from ear to ear, I love it and I'm a adult!

http://www.disneylan...ng-experiences/ <<<< Information on this experience.

Edited by BlackSwanUK, 04 August 2015 - 08:55.

Mcsuze
  • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

59 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:43

Take a pushchair, it's a lot of walking.

Under 3s eat free at Disney, but they will only get their own plate at buffets, at table service restaurants they will be expected to eat from your plate x
Dano2015
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:01

My daughter will be 2 when we arrive but it's her 3rd birthday why we are there what do we do about buying park tickets as she will be 2 for the 3 days then the last day she turns 3
Mcsuze
  • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

59 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:02

If you've booked through Disney (with your park tickets), and your child is 3 during your stay, they don't need tickets as they were under 3 on arrival.

If you have bought entrance tickets, separately, you'll need to buy a ticket for them from their 3rd birthday onwards x
oscarcabeza
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:47

I've been told by Contact Centre today that this is not true. My daughter will celebrate her 3rd birthday in our second day at the park and we will book through Disney. The answer from the Disney's employee by phone is that, although we entered the park the day before, when she is 2 years old only, the day after, her 3rd birthday day, we should buy an extra ticket for her. It seems unfair to me at all, and not compatible with your response. Can Disneyland Paris confirm that for children about to be 3 years old who spend more than 1 day and celebrate their 3rd birthday during one of those visiting days, they are supposed to get an extra ticket for those day/s? Do so would discourage us and other parents to visit Disneyland during our children's birthday. Thanks. Oscar Cabeza.

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.