• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic
    Simon Edwards
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:19

We are a family of 4 and spent 3 night and 4 day in Disney Paris, returning on 16 February 2016.
    The queues for the rides were horrendous and the fast track facilities were either broken or fully issued, by 10:30. The Disney Park staff were exceptionally rude and could not have been less interested in helping us. One member of staff actually laughed in our face, when I asked what we were supposed to do to get onto a ride with a 90 minute queue, in a temp of 4c, with two young children.
    Very few Disney characters around for the children to interact with. Those characters there were were simply static, where you queued to have a quick photo with them in the cold. Again the queues were very long.
    My advice is to go to Disney in Florida, where the service is much better and the staff are actually kind and interested, rather than blatantly rude. Florida is far more charming and 'Disney.' The Paris Park should be avoided, if you have young children - it is a dreadful experience.

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:40

Sorry for you for this bad experience...

That's right that there are a lot of people actualy (school holidays in France ;) ) and a lot of works (and thus attractions closed) in the park to give it a second birth for its 25th anniversary next year.

For the staff, i'm really surprised : usually cast members are really gentle and sympathetic people.

MickeyA
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:02

I strongly take exception to your comment, as I'm a frequent visitor to Disney Parks in Orlando, Anaheim and Paris.  In fact, even though I've visited WDW over 25 different occasions, I've become a Passholder to Disneyland Paris.  My first visit to Orlando was over 30 years ago, and my first first visit to Paris DL was around 11 years ago.  The details of DLP have drawn me back each year, not to mention the knowledgeable and courteous Cast Members!   I'm not sure what response you seeked when asking "What we supposed to do to get onto a 90 minute ride" than to "WAIT IN LINE!"  WHAT MAKES YOU MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOSE WAITING BEFORE YOU?  Deal with it. Paris Disneyland was built on blueprints that Walt Disney had hoped to bring to Orlando - and they now are showcased in this Disney Park.  And, they are referred to Cast Members, not Park staff.  If you are rude and demanding to any person, then you should expect a not so friendly response.  My advice is to be prepared and do your research before going to any Theme Park and to be polite and respectful of any staff in their work place.  Golden Rule!

• jennyd likes this

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.