1 reply to this topic
    pbdirect
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:25

Hi

For the dates I want to go the only options are classic room or family room available, this suits us fine. However each time we have visited before and stayed at the other hotels we have had to visit Mcdonalds each morning for a hot breakfast as that has been the only option. 

I would hate to pay all that money for the DLH and have to backtrack in to the disney village each day for an egg.... On the website there are lots of pictures for the hotel for lovely looking cooked breakfast food, also on trip advisor. However I have just been informed by the online help guy that its only suites that have access to the cooked breakfast? Is this real? I have now ditched the booking, no poing in paying to be closest to the park when you have to go to the disney village for breakfast daily. Continental is just not acceptable to us when on holiday, we are not french  :o

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:38

Hi pbdirect,

yes, sorry about that but you're right: the "american breakfast" is available for castle club and suites.
    If you want to change of the Mcdonalds breakfast, maybe you could try the Café Mickey...

An other solution is to call the room service (normally you can ask for egg with bacon or sausages ;) ).

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.