6 replies to this topic
    tince73
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

5 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:24

Hi!
    My daughter and I are going to spend 5 days at Disneyland, in the period 29.08. -02.09.
    We come especially because of the Frozen Fun summer, since my daughter is fascinated with Elsa and she wants to see and meet her.

I can see on the site that one of the attractions will be Sing the famous songs with the coolest sounds in a live Frozen Sing -along, with a limited number of seats. Does this mean that we will be able to get a booking for the Show at some point in the park at a certain time on the day of the performance (as it is done for the Princess Pavilion - not our first time in Disneyland, and always have the same topic - Disney princess :) ), or we need to reserve a place for the show in advance in some other way?

Thank You in advance for the answer,

Katarina

• Sogeti and martinaxray like this
    tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:09

Hi tince,

sorry, no booking but there are several shows during the day, so you'll be able to see the Frozen sing along show without no problem. :)

• martinaxray likes this
    Hammy
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:48

Hi last year for the same show we bought the girls a princess make over and got special seating tickets for the afternoon show.  I think its available again this year.  You need to book a princess make over in the park.  We are there same time as you.  Its a great show

tince73
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

5 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:28

Hi last year for the same show we bought the girls a princess make over and got special seating tickets for the afternoon show.  I think its available again this year.  You need to book a princess make over in the park.  We are there same time as you.  Its a great show

Thank You!

That is great information. If I remember well, princess makeover was on the right side, on the way to the small world attraction. When we come, first thing is to book a meeting in princess pavilion, second is to book princess makeover, and then to wait for the show.

Once again, thank you for the tip and have a nice time on your visit  :)

lucylu010
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:49

Are the makeovers expensive along with everythjng else? we are there for 3 from 29th aug. I want to pre plan so we make the most of our time.
    g_Veni
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:52

Hi tince,

sorry, no booking but there are several shows during the day, so you'll be able to see the Frozen sing along show without no problem. :)

Hi,

We will be going for three days in the first week of September, this will be our first time to Disneyland. My daughter is great fan for Frozen, and am trying to find more information on the frozen sing along show, as where will it be happening and how to book for a seat. any further information is much appreciated.

Thanks

Veni

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:52

Hi Veni

The frozen sing a long show is at the Chaparall theater in Frontierland (in the back of Disneyland park).
    There are some shows in french and others in english (the hours are available in the show and parade programme at the park entrance) and there's no booking. You'll find more informations here : http://www.disneylan...sneyland-paris/

It's a really nice show and i'm sure that your daughter (and you!) will enjoy it. :)

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.