4 replies to this topic
    Quackquack
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:03

Hi everyone

I have waited my whole life to visit Disney and its finally happening in September with my 2 year old. We will be here for a week and although I've done loads of research I thought I'd reach out on the forum for any hints or tips to make it extra amazing!

Do you think we would need a fastpass?
    When booking Disney experiences with the restaurant do you pay in advance?
    Would we want to do a breakfast and a dinner with character or is it normally the same?

Generally any advice would be great
    • Butterfly likes this
    tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:14

Hi Quackquack,

wow, a first trip to Disneyland, that's nice ! :)

I'm sure you'll love it and your 2 year old child, too.

To answer you, you can get a fast pass with your tickets (so you'll see if you need to take one when you'll be at disneyland, if there is a lot of people ;) ).
    You can book your restaurants 2 months before your trip, so you can do it now. It's free and it's useful: you're sure to get a reservation where you want and when you want.

To meet characters, there are several restaurants where you can do it. Here are they : http://www.disneylan...aracter-dining/
    In café Mickey, the characters are more or less the same during the breakfast and the dinner.

• Michwilkes likes this
    Quackquack
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:02

Yeah! I'm very excited!

So do you think a breakfast/dinner would be enough as I was thinking of doing both. Any preference?

There's just so much choice!
    tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:55

Well, if you can do two differents restaurants with characters, you could take a breakfast at Café Mickey and a dinner at Les Inventions or L'Auberge de Cendrillon.
    Is your child a boy or a girl ?

Quackquack
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:37

A girl

What's your feeling on the dining plans do you think it works out much cheaper?

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.