• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic
    Becky1510
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:30

Me and my friend are looking at purchasing multi day tickets for the park. Is it possible to book character dining when we arrive at the park as we are not stopping in a Disney hotel?
    Mcsuze
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

59 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:39

Yes Becky,

It is possible to book, you do not have to be staying onsite, you can call 60 days before you wish to eat & reserve a table, or at City Hall in the Disneyland park when you are there. It's worth bearing in mind that character dining is very popular & doing it in advance would save any upset if there is no availability on arrival.

You can call to book from the UK on 0033 160 30 40 50 open 24 hours.

I hope that helps & you have a great time :-)

Gavinsm
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

3 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:53

Also if you book for Cafe Mickey for dinner, the characters don't usually get into the restaurant till after 6pm.  In terms of Inventions and Cafe Mickey that does Character Dining, I have to say we preferred Inventions. It is more expensive but the food is better and if you get a window table you will have a view of the park while you eat.

Have a great time.

kel_lynch
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:13

Hi there,

I rang today to try and book the Character Breakfast in Café Mickey for my mother and I for November. I was told that I could not book until only 2 days before, and that only the lunch or dinners could be booked 2 months in advance.

Has anybody else had this experience? I am concerned that there might not be any availability if we wait until so close to the date!

Many thanks,

:)

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.