• See all categories

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Paris

created by PrincessArielsCousin, Space Ranger 1st Class, 02 October 2016 - 08:28

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic
    PrincessArielsCousin
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:28

Hello,

I am bring my nieces to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks time and I am strongly considering bringing the girls for a make-over. They are 8 and 6 years. I am unable to find information on the packages online. Has anybody brought their children, what were the prices and was it value for money?

Thank you in advance,

Cathy

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:00

Hi PrincessArielsCousin

I think that the make-over is around 15 €. There's a lot of choice and the result is fine. :)

DisneyMadDad
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:25

Hi, when we were there in August last year my daughter bought a pin of Goofy, it was the Swing into Spring Special Limited Edition one from Harringtons on Main Street.  My wife accidentally through the bag away that it was in and my daughter is heartbroken, does anyone know of any way that we could buy a new one for her?  Thanks in anticipation.

tom.corse
    • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:58

Hi DisneyMadDad,

unfortunately, this pin is no more available on the park... Maybe you should try to have a look on a website like eBay...

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.