6 replies to this topic
    Mistfit76
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:03

Hi
    So have booked my next family trip to DLP for late Oct 17. Have taken advantage of the upgrade to Standard Premier seats but wondering how I go about selecting which seats?
    There are 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids) or really want 4 seats across a large table.
    No mention of how to do it during booking or in confirmation email
    Any help would be great
    • Julana19 likes this
    Squeeze Toy Alien
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

19 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:14

Ooooh! You're going in Standard Premier!

If you've booked directly with Eurostar simply choose the Manage my Booking option on eurostar.com and enter your booking reference and surname. This will then allow you to select your outbound and inbound seats. Note that if you have already collected your tickets from a Eurostar station then this option may not appear.

If you've chosen not to book your Eurostar tickets directly then you will need to wait until whomever you booked with issues your Eurostar booking reference and then proceed as above.

Note that the earlier you select your seats the better as there is a limited number of 4-person tables.

Note also that Standard Premier serves free light meals and drinks.

Mistfit76
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:34

Hi Squeeze Toy Alien.
    I booked everything in one package directly with DLP. Do you know when they would have the Eurostar booking ref? Should they be able to give if I called them now?
    Thanks for your help
    Rich2003
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:47

Hi
    I too have booked in one package through DLP. From what I can see from the websites Eurostar issue the tickets a couple of weeks before departure. I have my wife and 2 year old daughter and obviously want to make sure we all sit together. We are also getting on the train from Ebsfleet but just have standard tickets. I'm worried that if seats are not reserved then there may not be 3 seats together. If anyone has made this journey before it would be good to hear how it all works
    lottiehart
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:26

Hi all

I too have booked standard premier for march 17, i have just spoken to eurostar and unfortunately as i have booked direct with disney they do not allow you to book your seats with them. I have then contacted my travel agent who has spoken to disney and have been informed they do not book your seats they will automatically be allocated when tickets are issued. i too have 2 small children and would like to be together with a table but it seems we are going to have to wait and hope we are seated together. 

hope this clarifies 

Phil Whalley
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:43

Good luck to those hoping to sit together. We've just had our tickets through for our trip on the 27 March and they've put us in random seats around the carriage which can't be changed. I'm sure that like most people you'd assumed that it was a basic requirement of a service when you book a party (of just two in our case) that they'd think that you might just like to sit together!

I'd advise everyone in future not to book them as a package but go direct to Eurostar.

DMCS
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:34

Hi, we have a booking, made in February through Disneyland Paris, for a June trip using Eurostar.  Last week they contacted us to say that for our return trip the three seats are all separate, albeit in the same carriage - one of these seats is for a four year old boy! We have spoken to customer advice at Disneyland Paris and have been informed there is nothing they can do about it, despite the age of the child.  They keep referring to the T&C's and are not interested in the welfare of a child/safeguarding children policies (that they will have) when I bought this up, but state 'Eurostar do not allow children to travel separately; so arrive two hours before departure time and speak to the train guard, and hopefully someone will swap seats'.  They explained they have a certain allocation of seats from Eurostar, but can't book tickets to them until nearer the travel date, so when you pay for these tickets and the expected service - from a company aimed towards children and families - you are not actually booking your seats, just paying for a service (which they then are unable to provide in a satisfactory manner)! They also stated they get a number of telephone calls a day from parents ringing up complaining about this issue, however it seems they are unwilling to do anything about it - utter incompetency from Disneyland Paris, as it seems to me that they have not managed to solve these complaints and are passing the responsibility onto Eurostar!  You'd think that when they see the booking and it includes a child/children that they would guarantee they are sat next to an adult?

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.