• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
Wiggy1512
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:42

My 9 year old daughter is a Coeliac meaning that she has to have a gluten free diet. The website gives very limited information on this apart from the Natama menu. This gives very limited options and contains food which she will not eat. Can anyone offer any advice on which restuarants offer gluten free menu options as I am really struggling and we leave for Paris in under two weeks??

lauradanger
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:08

How did you fine the options in the park for your daughter? I am also wheat intolerant and i am heading to the park on Saturday.

Thanks in advance

Laura

• Funkyaimz likes this
Wiggy1512
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:14

The options were awful. They charge an extortionate amount for a microwave meal that would cost about £4 in a U.K. Supermarket.
If you are going to have Disney meals you have to go for the buffets but speak to staff durst
For Breakfast they did supply GF bread, cakes & crackers though.
Planet Hollywood has a full gluten free menu and it's cheaper than Disney
Go online and print a gf message in French so they are clear on what you are saying
  • lauradanger likes this
Funkyaimz
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:41

I went to Disney in Feb, I am gluten intolerance, if I have any weat/gluten it make me really ill, even a little bit makes me ill, I found planet Hollywood very good, very happy with the gf menu, attended a Disney character buffet, filled up off things I new was ok, a lot I couldn't eat, really struggled to find other places that cater gluten free, I am going back to Disney next week and would like recommendations for other places I can go and eat.
  • Funkyaimz likes this
lauradanger
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:28

Excellent thank you so much for the help!

I think i will be taking a lot of snacks in with me to keep me going by the sounds of it.

Funkyaimz
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:49

How did you fine the options in the park for your daughter? I am also wheat intolerant and i am heading to the park on Saturday.

Thanks in advance
Laura

Funkyaimz
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:49

Hi
Just wondering how did you get in while you was in Disney land Paris
NikLiv
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:30

I have read (old literature, I accept) that you are NOT allowed to take ANY food or drink into the park with you.  Is this the case in 2017?  I am coeliac and hubby has dairy and soy allergies, so, I really need to know that we can feed ourselves. Natama menu looks awful and is of no interest to us.  Your help/advice greatly appreciated.

Wiggy1512
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

3 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:00

We were able to take our own food into the parks without any issue. Our bags went through airport style scanners but were not manually searched. If you contact Coeliac UK they can provide you with a notice in French that tells staff that you require a specific diet (or they might be available through a google search).
We found that the best place by far to eat was Planet Hollywood. We stayed in the Sequoia Lodge. Each day we spoke to staff at breakfast and they had GF foods set aside. I thought that language barriers would be a major issue but the staff understood everywhere we went and I had the sheets from Coeliac UK

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.