• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic
    carlylox
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:07

Hi, my family is due to go to DLP in just over a week and I'm a little confused about the process of booking in without Disney Express as I can't find much info on it.

From what I understand, check in doesn't start until 3pm, however you can use the hotel luggage store so you don't have to sit hugging your suitcases. What I'm unsure about is whether I can obtain my park tickets prior to this without actually booking into the hotel room. We are due to arrive by train at around 1pm and I can just imagine how hard it will be to keep my very excited 6 year old daughter patient for 2 hours if we have to wait until 3pm before she can step foot in the park!!!

Anyone got any more information or am I better just to add Disney Express to my booking and save myself a nightmare?

Please help!!! 

Thanks

samq83
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

4 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:02

When you drop your bags off at the hotel you will also be able to pick up your park tickets so you can go into the park prior to checking in and gaining access to your room. Although if you add the disney express service, you will receive them at the station once you get off the train and they also take your bags to your hotel for you!!

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.