3 replies to this topic
    AmandaS
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:38

Hi,

I've booked a trip to Disneyland Paris in November via the DLP website. I booked and paid for the shuttle bus but have not received the tickets to print only a booking email. Where/when do I receive this, or is the booking confirmation email enough?

Thanks.
    Kenny Mo
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

18 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:24

Hello,

Tickets should come through when payment is made however ensure you take confirmation or contact before you leave.

There is another thread where the benefits of transfer from CDG are posted and the magic shuttle doesn't fair well, private transfers are more popular and usually similar or cheaper price and get you there quicker.

Hope this helps

AmandaS
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:46

Thank you. I've already paid in full but I've called the customer support and they have said that I should have them emailed to me 2 weeks before my departure date so hopefully that's what happens.
    • Kenny Mo likes this
    cgmilleson
    • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:47

Hello - I am following the forum to learn more.  I am taking a group of college students to Disneyland Paris in March for a Business and Professional Speaking international experience.  To prep for the trip, I am spending a day at Disneyland Paris in two weeks.  For the life of me, I cannot find the link to purchase tickets on the shuttle.  After a week of tour with a tour group, I'd like to just get to a spot, wait for Disney-magic and be transported to the land where everything is happy and tastes good.

Does anyone have a lead on this link?  Or, what I can search for on the Disneyland Paris site?

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.