2 replies to this topic
TheUKPete
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:50

Hi all,

We travel out via Eurostar and are staying 3 nights at Hotel New York. However all of the information I've found regarding the passes refer to either people with disabilities or people with temporary illnesses.

My father is a terminally ill cancer patient and we are visiting as a family with our own 16m old boy so we can experience one last fun weekend away with him before he gets too ill. However he does still need to take it easy and I want to minimise the length of time he will need to spend on his feet. A pass to allow us avoid queuing for rides or character experiences would be a Godsend and whilst he is able to get a letter from his consultant confirming his condition, I'm concerned that the pass will only cover him and one other when there are 4 of us and a toddler.

Has anyone got any advice or personal experience on what to do under the circumstances?

Pete

Jessi2790
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

2 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:14

Hi,

you Need an official document that shows the illness of your father. With this document, you can go to the City Hall and get a pass which allows you to enter the attractions through the exit. The City Hall is St the entrance of the parc on the left side. The pass doesn't work for all attractions but the cast members at City Hall can Give you a map with all possible attractions. For the characters you always have to ask, I don't really understand their rules. Sometimes you have to queue like everyone else, sometimes you get a time to come back and take the photo and sometimes they just let you wait a few moments before taking the picture.
For attractions you can have up to 4 companions, for the Parade it is only 1.

Edited by Jessi2790, 07 November 2017 - 10:16.

tom.corse
  • PipPipPip

Galactic Hero

PipPipPip

363 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:29

Hi TheUKPete

You'll find more informations here : Guests with Disabilities ;)

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.