• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic
Camila Roxo
  • Pip

Space Ranger 1st Class

Pip

1 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:55

I made reservations at one of Disney’s hotel resorts to my family group and due to a website policy I had to book each room separately. By consequence I had to make 03 distinguished reservations at Auberge de Cendrillon to the same date and hour. By far everything looked ok, since I was able to book the whole group at the same sitting time and all the reservation numbers were attached together, implying we were a single party. Since we are going specifically to celebrate my daughter’s birthday I called the restaurant reservation center to make sure they understood we were a single group and wanted to have a single table for 8 instead of 03 separate tables.
They say that they cannot seat us together since the restaurant is small and they receive this similar kinds of requests all the time.
I sincerely refuse to believe that with more than 20 days in advance, they would have a similar request at the same date and at the same sitting time.
I sincerely refuse to believe that a restaurant willing to serve 8 persons at 03 separate tables cannot serve 8 persons at the same 03 tables only united in a row so we can celebrate as a family the whole magic moments Disney tries to sell by every step of the way.
It’s really deceiving, disappointing and sad to limit our options at a narrowed website and after you purchase a dream you get a nightmare.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Invision Power Services, Inc. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.